Sunday, August 18, 2013

Calculate the Mass of the Sun


School has been busy. Real busy. Summer break is ovuh, boys and girls. We are currently in the renal system. Fun fact: there is a lot going on in your kidneys. On top of class material, our system leaders seem intent on asking me questions way beyond my mental capacity (which likely has something to do with my brain skills and possibly something to do with the level of difficulty of the questions). Here's how most of the renal system quiz questions read in my brain:




Ok yeah, just give me a second to multiply the renal artery by the derivative of aldosterone. You think I'm exaggerating, but, if I am, it's only barely. This picture, taken by a classmate a few weeks ago, seems more applicable than ever (the circular building is the medical school, by the way):




So. School is kinda tough. No surprises there. On the bright side, I just ate two gummy bear vitamins and they were really, really tasty. So... everything balances out, right? Right. Till next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment